Elverson, PA - February 2008 - Vixen Hill announces the introduction of the Rustic Chalfont Gazebo Collection, in white and cedar-stained wood, that offer a simple, quality gazebo product at a truly affordable price. For decades, Vixen Hill gazebos have stood for enduring beauty and quality - but until now - many consumers could not afford these luxurious products.
"For years, our designers have been working on a product that will offer consumers a quality alternative at a lower price point," states Christopher Peeples, Founder and President of Vixen Hill. â€œOur solution: The Rustic Chalfont Gazebo. These gazeboes deliver our legendary quality so consumers can buy with confidence that this value will stand for decades of carefree enjoyment. The simplicity of the design and elements makes them affordable while our modular design makes it easy for anyone to assemble in hours."
The Rustic Chalfont Gazebo is offered in two styles:
1) In white with a painted metal roof for formal garden settings.
2) Wood stained with a painted metal roof for rustic wooded settings.
- Designed for exiting decks or masonry surfaces, it can be assembled in just a few hours. (Vixen Hill will provide dimensional drawing for a wooden floor or slab at no additional cost.)
- Vixen Hill uses only select woods appropriate for outdoor use to ensure years of carefree enjoyment.
- Sizes offered are 9ft, 12ft or 15ft with a two-tiered roof.
- Roof colors include brick red or green.
- Retail prices start at $5,400 for the 9ft gazebo.
ABOUT VIXEN HILL:
Since 1980, Vixen Hill, nestled between Valley Forge and Lancaster, Pennsylvania, has specialized in high-end, premium-grade western red cedar products. Inspired by the picturesque views of the Pennsylvania countryside, a team of engineers and craftsmen design Vixen Hill's own unique line of modular gazebos, gardenhouses, pavilions, teahouses, porch systems, outdoor showers, cabanas, arbors, pergolas, shutters and proprietary hardware. The company's sales and design staff works directly with architects, builders and homeowners to find the perfect modular designs for their clients. Go online to design, build and order custom units that can be constructed with or without the help of a contractor. Contact Vixen Hill and learn more about their quality products, call: 1-800-423-2766 or log on at www.vixenhill.com.